Mountainbreeze's HUGE Victory vacation review!

mountainbreeze

I had so much fun on this trip! I am just now figuring this website out and just got to read this review. Its like reliving our vacation and I LOVE it! I loved this trip so much that I am booking another one exactly the same next year with my fiance. I can't wait do do this again we are so excited!

I want to go again too, but since I have done this itinerary twice now, I suppose I should go somewhere else next time:)

I am going to do this one one more time because I loved it so much lol

Plus since this is my fiances first cruise I will know more how to do it...

then next time since he will have been on one with me, we can try new islands and figure it out together! I am very excited!

I LOVED Half Moon Cay and cant WAIT to go back there! Not sure if I will be getting the cabana though. It was SOOO great but since there will only be two of us I may try to do without it this time, especially since we are kinda splurging on the room and going to Miami before the cruise as well.

• 1 month later...
I've enjoyed reading your review so much! So much, in fact, that I want to take your exact vacation! Minus the zipline, but otherwise, a complete copycat! Beginning to end!:p

I'm so glad you enjoyed my review :) Feel free to copycat, you will have a BLAST!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Mountain Breeze.. My Husband and I was on your Carnival Victory cruise, he is the one that took the blurry pic of you all and Shane, lol he is also in the pc talking to Shane that you took :) I love catching up with fellow cruisers.. I still keep in touch with Shane, he is on the Carnival Splendor now.. I miss him.. !:)

I think that you should try the Sunshine in August. No kids this timie. Celebrating 10 years.

But I will admit, that was a good trip,

HI! Good to hear from you guys again! The Sunshine in August sounds great, I have been wanting to go on the Sunshine. I really loved the Destiny and I am anxious to see how it's changed.

Unfortunately, I think I am booking the Magic for November. If I don't happen to end up doing this Magic cruise, I would love to do the Sunshine in August though so I'll keep that in mind. :)

Hello Mountain Breeze.. My Husband and I was on your Carnival Victory cruise, he is the one that took the blurry pic of you all and Shane, lol he is also in the pc talking to Shane that you took :) I love catching up with fellow cruisers.. I still keep in touch with Shane, he is on the Carnival Splendor now.. I miss him.. !:)

Hi There! Good to hear from you, I REMEMBER YOU!!!:)

Good to hear you are in touch with Shane, that is nice. I hope he's doing well, he was such a sweet guy! (I miss him too!) Maybe someday I'll see him again on one of these other ships

yea it is easy to remember us, my husband was the ship goofball, LOL

we are looking into the breeze, but it is so new and a little pricey, lol

Looking at all your pics made me crave another cruise, :(

Were you and your husband doing karaoke in the Red and Black lounge (bar)? Christina just told me she thinks we saw you guys in there too (she has a much better memory than I do) :)

I am really enjoying your review. I know what goes into making a good review as I tried it myself once and thank you for taking all of the time and effort to do this. We leave on the Dream in just 30 days with 5 other family members on there very first cruise. Been counting down since day 511 and I couldn't tell you how excited everyone is. Thanks. Subscribed!

I am really enjoying your review. I know what goes into making a good review as I tried it myself once and thank you for taking all of the time and effort to do this. We leave on the Dream in just 30 days with 5 other family members on there very first cruise. Been counting down since day 511 and I couldn't tell you how excited everyone is. Thanks. Subscribed!

You have been waiting 511 days for this cruise??!! All that waiting and counting down makes it more exciting now that it's finally getting close! I'm so excited for you!

The Dream sounds awesome :) Have fun!!!

Thanks for your kind compliments on my review. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it

I cannot tell you when I have read a review that has been fact filled with awesome pictures that has been so upbeat and no negativity. It was so refreshing and I felt that I was right there with you and I am not even scheduled for a cruise on that ship, I cannot tell you why I read your review but when I started I could not stop even tho your cruise was months ago it was a very good read. Thank you for writing it.

We are scheduled for the Dream in June.;)

I cannot tell you when I have read a review that has been fact filled with awesome pictures that has been so upbeat and no negativity. It was so refreshing and I felt that I was right there with you and I am not even scheduled for a cruise on that ship, I cannot tell you why I read your review but when I started I could not stop even tho your cruise was months ago it was a very good read. Thank you for writing it.

We are scheduled for the Dream in June.;)

I sure do appreciate your kind compliments! Thank you :)

Loved the review and photos. Tanks for posting!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)

You have been waiting 511 days for this cruise??!! All that waiting and counting down makes it more exciting now that it's finally getting close! I'm so excited for you!

The Dream sounds awesome :) Have fun!!!

Thanks for your kind compliments on my review. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it

Just finished reading your great review and hope there will be more in the future. We have another cruise booked for April of 2015 on the liberty but now we are also considering booking another cruise for 2016 so we can go back to Half Moon Cay and St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and Puerto Rico. I'm curious what the price is of the cabana's in HMC? Oh and one question, didn't they have your Sail $ Sign information right there on your TV in your cabin each day? Thanks for this review.

Thanks for sharing your awesome review. It was so fun to read the entire thing. It really felt like I was on the trip. Your writing style is so friendly and fun, and you provide so much detail! I was as sad as you about it being over. :)

You know why you kept having little positive surprises like the bobsled ride, the room upgrade, the limo when you expected a town car, etc? It's because everything about you is positive and fun! That's infectious and clearly people wanted to give something back to you!

Thanks again for writing all of this and sharing the pics. I hope to share a cruise with you someday!

Sherry

Just finished reading your great review and hope there will be more in the future. We have another cruise booked for April of 2015 on the liberty but now we are also considering booking another cruise for 2016 so we can go back to Half Moon Cay and St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and Puerto Rico. I'm curious what the price is of the cabana's in HMC? Oh and one question, didn't they have your Sail $ Sign information right there on your TV in your cabin each day? Thanks for this review.

Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier................

The cabanas on Half Moon Cay were $220.00 each? Might have been $230.?? I cant remember exactly. It was well worth the price to us. I have had a cabana both times I have been to HMC and I loved them both times.

On the Victory, we did not have our S&S info available on the TV. Maybe they will make that upgrade soon.

Thanks for sharing your awesome review. It was so fun to read the entire thing. It really felt like I was on the trip. Your writing style is so friendly and fun, and you provide so much detail! I was as sad as you about it being over. :)

You know why you kept having little positive surprises like the bobsled ride, the room upgrade, the limo when you expected a town car, etc? It's because everything about you is positive and fun! That's infectious and clearly people wanted to give something back to you!

Thanks again for writing all of this and sharing the pics. I hope to share a cruise with you someday!

Sherry

Thank you so much for your kind comments, you made me smile :)

I really do enjoy the little things in life and I try not to sweat the small stuff. I'm looking for ward to another cruise on the Carnival Magic this November, and I will definitely write another review. :)

One of the first things we noticed was the lady dancing on the side of the building. It was some sort of light show, and she moved and danced across the entire side of the building. The colors changed as she danced.

2013victorycrusecard1243_zps97091d52.jpg

Was just on the Conquest last week, and miraculously awake when we arrived back in port in Miami at 6am. I saw the lady dancing on the hotel as I was standing on our balcony on the ship, and was amazed that she was still dancing that early in the morning (or perhaps she was up all night?)

Things like this make Miami seem so cool, and hip.

Edited by CeleBrat