Need Black Evening Pants

rmmm

Hello everyone, I bought a beautiful embroidered silk mandarin jacket in petal pink and I am looking for black silk evening pants to wear with it. Any idea where I could find them?

Thanks.

Rose

Hi Rose...

Are you talking about those pants that have a panel across the front....and look like a skirt? I forget what they are called. They are very popular...and VERY comfortable. I wear mine all the time. (on a cruise, that is. :p )

All major department stores (finer)....have them in their formal wear departments.

Hope this helps.

They are called fly-away pants. I bought mine at JC Penney's about 2 years ago, on clearance for $12.00. I have taken them on 2 cruises and will be on my next cruise in 2 weeks!

I found these also on the Penny's website......

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=2652&CatID=32069&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0a38a79&ProdSeq=9&Cat=styles+under+%2430!&Dep=Online+Outlet+Store&PCat=Dresses-skirts&PCatID=31433&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=16&RecPtr=&ShowMen

Hope this helps,

Ollie:)

Hello everyone, I bought a beautiful embroidered silk mandarin jacket in petal pink and I am looking for black silk evening pants to wear with it. Any idea where I could find them?

Thanks.

Rose

Your profile doesn't show us where you're from. But if you're near a Lord & Taylor, Sak's or Neiman Marcus, you'll be sure to find a pair. Companies like Dana Buchman, Ellen Tracey and Tahari always make great silk evening pants.

I think I'd stay away from wearing a panel pant or a fly-away pant with an embroidered pink silk mandarin style jacket. I think the styles would "compete" and not compliment each other very well.

Jane

I work at Kohl's and we had them in the fall for the holiday season. The brand is Ronni Nicole. We've been sold out for a while. I have seen them on clearance in the last two weeks at our Hecht's and JC Penney. I didn't see them at our Lord and Taylor last week. We are in the Baltimore area.

My 17 yo dd bought the ones at Kohl's for her holiday outfit. She won't share them w/ me (Good clothing pieces are hard to find and she has 4 younger sisters vying for her clothes, so I understand, a little! lol!) I found evening pants on clearance at Hecht's last week. They looked like a mismate bottom to a set and they were from the holiday season. With all the discounts they were $15! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived