Escargot Report

Had them every night on our Christmas cruise on the Freedom. Dipped in the cheesy roll they are great. The 4 of us at the table loved them. Our waiter said we were the only table in his area ordering them. I told him good more for us.

I just got off the grandeur of the seas. Had escargot every night but it wasn't as good as it used to be. It was bland and had no garlic in it. I had to put salt in it. It was fine after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just got off the grandeur of the seas. Had escargot every night but it wasn't as good as it used to be. It was bland and had no garlic in it. I had to put salt in it. It was fine after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh NO!!!!! Michele O'Bama got ahold of the cruise lines and enforced that food restrictions with them........what's next? Pictures of all the horrible foods like the kids are subjected to eat in school today?.........No BUTTER and SALT, No PEACE!!!!!

On the first night ask the waiter if they will be available throughout the duration of the cruise. If not ask if he can save you some (give him an approx. number) for the next night and beyond. It has always worked for me and it does not hurt to ask. My theory is eat more apps for the diversity unless there is duck or goat (which it won't be) on the menu.

Tiger Lady

If you want more of course just ask.

Sometimes southern folk are prim and proper.

Order more (as I) and sub it for the entrée.

If not order and get a couple of entrees.

4gomez, perhaps you didn't understand my post?? We had plenty. And as for the remark about people from the South.... I guess you also missed the part of MY profile, which states QUITE CLEARLY, that I am a Southerner!! I take a bit of offense in your remark..

Hope they will be available on FR after drydock.

,,,,,,probably the same escargot will be available.......they will just leave them in the kitchen freezers and defrost them after they finish in dry :cool:dock.......I would hope they will at least use fresh butter and garlic.............

• 2 weeks later...