Just Back From Millie-Venice to Barcelona

No Spiros for us we had Makis. He was great though. Nice with the kids. Took us out to the beach after all our touring to a great greek restaurant. It was more of a outdoor casual place, but was authentic and reasonable. Great food. My husband still talks about it. I'm pretty sure I remember him telling me he was arranging a driver for us because he was busy. I'ld have to look back and see if I have any old emails from him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I realize this thread is over two years old, but thank you so much for posting this review. I'll be taking my very first trip to Europe (Venice) in May, and will be traveling alone. Normally I take cruises and appreciate the security of an extended family via the other cruise passengers, but this will be a land tour and I'm so thankful for the reviews as I have no idea what to expect!

I hope you are enjoying your current sail!

Thank you for posting.

~Jenny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A few weeks ago my group stayed at Apsis Atrium Palace before and after our cruise. We were very happy with it. I found the service to be good, we never ran into the lines at the front desk. We arrived on a Thursday. Checked out early on Saturday and then a week later we Checked in again on Saturday morning. Depending on the night we had anywhere from 2 to 4 rooms in out group. I do remember on Saturday that they let us keep one of the rooms for our luggage.

Here is my trip report:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=614309

Anymore views on the Apsis Palace Hotel ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived