??????? about spa on Mariner

I have not cruised RCCL before, and I need advanced info on the spa. What is your favorite treatment? Is a "60 minute" massage really 60 minutes. Sometimes I find on cruise spas that I can be in the door, dressed own, massage done, clothes back on and out the door in far less than an hour. That seems a bit tacky to me, and I don't likely repeat if that is what to expect. I am used to a 50-minute hour at land spas, but that 50 minutes doesn't start till the hands do.

Is there a steam room to be used by passengers not scheduled for a treatment? Is there a whirlpool bath in the publ8ic area of the spas?

I must sound so spoiled asking this kind of quedtions, but I hate to turn loose too mujch hand-earned cash if I know it will not be cost effective.

We were on the Mariner, and the spa treatments were the exact amount of time advertised. There is a mineral whirlpool for use by adults only, and in the men's and women's locker rooms, there are sauna/steam rooms, showers and etc. There is also a full gym. Hope this helps.

Archived