Luggage Valet from Vancouver?

Bell Ringer

The last time we came back from Vancouver after an Alaska cruise, we were able to pay for the luggage valet service to Baltimore. I don't remember what airlines we flew then. When we came back from the Hawaii cruise, we were very disappointed that we couldn't use the service...and I then thought maybe it was because we were flying Canadian Air ( which we won't do this time).....so am wondering for next summer's trip is it too early to ask?:confused:

From the Celebrity website:

Luggage Valet

Luggage Valet* is a convenient service that helps make your return travels as carefree as your cruise. On the final night of your cruise, you'll receive debarkation instructions, airline boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks. Simply place your tagged bags outside your stateroom door and we'll do the rest. Your luggage will be taken care of so the next time you see it will be at your final destination airport's baggage claim.

*Available in select departure ports only (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Seattle, Washington; San Diego, California; and Seward, Alaska) with select airlines only.

Just wanted to add-- if I remember correctly, your flight needs be after 4:30.

Out of Seattle, the airlines that qualify are American & American Eagle, US Air, Air Tran, Southwest, United, Jet Blue, Delta and Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air.

Normally, the departure time cannot be prior to Noon. It varies by departure port and I believe Seattle was 11:00 AM - but most are noon or after, but must be completed by 11:59 PM on the same day.

There is a form you will receive early during the cruise with all the pertinent information. (Note: Senior citizen fares need to be verified by airlines and cannot be checked in through the Celebrity system.)

Archived