Need QUICK help -Breeze balcony cabin

Riemercruisin

Another one of my famous "what would YOU do" questions.

I need to decide within the next hour between a Lido deck balcony cabin (10286) and the L-shaped Aft wrap (9475) smaller cabin but long wrap.

Both are close to food, I don't care about Lido chair noise. Just, WHICH one would make my cruise more fun??? Help!

Edited by Riemercruisin

I have visited folks in both types of cabins and I think it depends on how you cruise. If you spend all available time on the balcony, consider the wrap. For myself, I can't handle too much sun and I really like having a sofa in the cabin, so I'd take the regular balcony.

I need to decide within the next hour between a Lido deck balcony cabin (10286) and the L-shaped Aft wrap (9475) smaller cabin but long wrap.

Both are close to food, I don't care about Lido chair noise. Just, WHICH one would make my cruise more fun??? Help!

Cove balconies are not being considered I would guess. But I have to say My husband and I had one on the Breeze last week. We loved it. The privacy. The ability to sit out when the weather was a bit wet. The close view of the ocean.

I was impressed. I did not expect to be impressed. And they were cheaper.

We were just in a Lido balcony this summer on the Breeze and loved it. Not much noise from the pool area. We have tried an extended aft before, but prefer the Lido. Nothing against the aft balcony but all things considered take the Lido.

• 4 months later...

It all depends what you like.