Land Sea June 26- Jully 3

hhicks

We arrived in Florida from Los Angeles, California around 1:20pm and headed to Disney Beach Club. Weather in Souther calif is very diffrent from Florida. It was very HOT. Our first day in Walt Disney worlf park, it was Monday around 3:00pm. The Sky's opened up and we all got very soaked. My sd lost her flip flops, when she was running to get a bag to cover her camera, flip flops stuck to the ground and were washed away down a drain pipe due to the pouring rain.

The rest of our days spent in Disneys theme parks was the Bomb!!!!!! We did a lot of walking . I think I must have walked over 100 miles or so.

We arrived on the ship on thursday and the cruise was Great. The weather was nice, food was good, servers were funny and pleasent. The shows A=++++. We went snorkling in Nassau= B+. When we arrived at Disney Private Beach, dropped the kid off at kids club and went to the Adult private beach, very quite and relaxing. After that we tried the Parasailing A+

Sum it all up Disney Cruise line is great. One thing that struck me. Was how easy it was to get off the ship on the last day. Other cruises it took a few hours. All we did was eat breakfeast and head off the ship.

Now I am trying to plan my next cruise I wasnt to go for a two week cruise, but DBH dosent want to go that long.

Archived