booking spa appointments

We are sailing 8/5 after doing our land portion. It seems like we will not get to the ship until 4:30 - 5:30. Will I have trouble booking spa appts then as many of the pax will be arriving much earlier in the day? Does being in an S suite get me any priority? I love to do spa stuff on vacation and will really "need" it after four days traveling and doing way too much!

They booked spa appointments during the sail away and there weren't any problems with booking the times and days we wanted. They did say they were not offering any specials because lots of passengers were making spa appointments.

Also, a couple of people were stationed near the photographer before we boarded so that appointments could be made even before you get on the ship.

Have a great cruise:)

We were on the Amsterdam last month, and booked three different appointments with no problem on the second day at sea. Careful with the billing - in one case, a $10 tip was billed as a $100 tip. When we called to point out the error, the young lady at the front desk of the spa said, "oh, yes - I see that. Do you want to leave the $100 tip as is?" !!!!

Archived