Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

I am sorry to have to chime in a third time...LOL..but caught up to here and just can't thank you enough for taking us on your trips..you guys get a lot of great things into your vacation and give such good ideas on how to budget and plan..you get the best of Carnival's offerings and share so well!!

And you should get a free cruise for your review!!

...You just enjoy life and are in such great shape. My dad is an amazing active to be 80 in May. We lost our mom 8/2012.. we are still in shock and they took and Alaska cruise that last week in June and she got really sick thank God right after. I am working on getting him to cruise again...

My dad has fjord horses (retired geologist, rancher; a real one, and still a small town banker) and when we get him on a computer for the fun stuff...will plug him into your reviews..he will especially love your Mounted Police stories and do let us know of Tracey's journey. It is obvious that you work out and eat well and drink little at home..you are so active ..even gaining some on vacations and enjoying some alcohol you are swimming being very watched when partaking and not going overboard to do all you do..get up and record it and all your eyes are clear, not overdoing the alcohol with your shape, eating well and balanced meals with the extra sweets for travel IMHO..and staying well hydrated...no doubt..i am picky about that kind of stuff and the other comments sadden me..and I have relatives who can not drink and lost one to it..those comments bothered me..also was not looking for and did not notice any too much 'show photos' ...you all obviously have a lot of class and deal with the public and life's troubles and corrections pretty darn well!! Just had to say it.

Anyways..my dad will get a kick out of you and your stories and he still ski's and rides even with arthritis and working out the grief of loosing his wife and our mom after almost 54 years...

It is better this year than last and these holidays will be a tiny bit easier...you really help people see what a healthy good family is like..and help me reflect on the good that out weighed the bad in mine and every good thing we did with mom and continue to do with her looking over us with peace in heaven. I snorkeled with her 2 times in her 40's and in her 70's..the 2 times she has..i think i have maybe 5 or 6 times and loved it. I am the oldest of 4 daughters..54. There are 7 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildern and mom knew of second one coming....has her name as middle name and she picked out the baby quilt fabric with dad and dad did it..he does the quilting on a long-arm, and had it pieced!

Your snorkel and fun gorgeous excursion photos, family meal photos..well all are just a meditation of joy..especially these last snorkel ones...you really captured that wondrous world.

If you all ever can do a dolphin swim in the wild..they have to be well planned..I just think you guys would particularly enjoy it...but it just has to be free ones in the wild. I did it for a week in the 90's in Kona Hawaii..a peak, peak experience...

Well I am long winded..but tough..you guys touch traveler and lover of family soul and it is a blessing...thanks sooo much for so generously taking us on another trip..my shoulder neck pain dropped in half looking at this review..especially that snorkeling..

God bless YOU All....Sarah

Sorry to hear about your mother and I want to thank you for all the nice things you said about our family. :)

Mike,

Many others have said that you've done a great job on your review. I must agree. We are sailing on Carnival Liberty at the end of this month, and someone from our Roll Call posted a link to your Liberty/Breeze review several weeks ago. I started out reading your Liberty review (since that's the ship that we're on), but after finishing the Liberty section, I have been following you and your family on Breeze. I really enjoy your review. You have pictures of everything! I'm sure that it is very time-consuming to add all the pictures and descriptions, but I appreciate it. You have inspired me to check out Breeze now!

Thanks again,

Paul

Mike,

Many others have said that you've done a great job on your review. I must agree. We are sailing on Carnival Liberty at the end of this month, and someone from our Roll Call posted a link to your Liberty/Breeze review several weeks ago. I started out reading your Liberty review (since that's the ship that we're on), but after finishing the Liberty section, I have been following you and your family on Breeze. I really enjoy your review. You have pictures of everything! I'm sure that it is very time-consuming to add all the pictures and descriptions, but I appreciate it. You have inspired me to check out Breeze now!

Thanks again,

Paul

Thanks Paul, hope you have a really nice cruise. Mike

I took him up on his challenge.

DSC_06523_zps8cf4c899.jpg

DSC_06533_zps5b21ba18.jpg

DSC_06543_zps038c02fd.jpg

DSC_06553_zps6092abfc.jpg

DSC_06563_zps19946475.jpg

Well guess what, my silly stunt resulted in a partially torn bicep. I had to ice it and I was in pain for a few days. When we got back from vacation I was light duties (office work) for 3 weeks. When will I learn that those kinds of stunts are for young lads?

One of the crew challenged everyone to swing out with one arm, down drink and release.

This snorkeling firm seems to be more concerned with drinking and horseplay than safety. They should be more professional and careful with their guests.

Just noticed their sign on the boat, "Alcohol and snorkeling do not mix..." Yet the drinks were flowing before snorkeling.

Edited by Name Of The Game

wow really?! some people are just so uptight I cant even believe it. :confused:

One of the crew challenged everyone to swing out with one arm, down drink and release.

This snorkeling firm seems to be more concerned with drinking and horseplay than safety. They should be more professional and careful with their guests.

Just noticed their sign on the boat, "Alcohol and snorkeling do not mix..." Yet the drinks were flowing before snorkeling.

Overall it was an excellent excursion despite my idiotic stunt. The crew was a lot of fun; the bartender served a multitude of different drinks, made recommendations and also made drinks to your specifications. I could say a lot more but I believe the photos speak for themselves.

Upon our return we walked over to the beach.

DSC_07073_zps961fbb44.jpg

DSC_07093_zpsf047df41.jpg

DSC_07063_zpse990315b.jpg

DSC_07102_zpsec201d42.jpg

DSC_07113_zps2cfc5fde.jpg

DSC_07123_zps3999115d.jpg

DSC_07173_zps12491657.jpg

DSC_07183_zps1f946fbf.jpg

DSC_07193_zpsbda0c6ea.jpg

DSC_07212_zpsc79cedc4.jpg

DSC_07223_zps4321fc86.jpg

DSC_07233_zps7afe718e.jpg

We took a taxi back to the ship; it came to $14 plus tip. It was a bit more on the return trip because we stopped at a gas station/convenience store to pick up sodas. The prices were very good; we got 6 (500 ml) bottles of sodas and 2 cans of sodas for $10. We were back onboard at about 2:30 p.m.

As if the snorkeling firm twists your arm and say YOU MUST SWING OUT WITH ONE ARM?????? Really you seriously think that? I'm sure you think they must force the booze on you too?

You have the right to say no I do hope you know that.