Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

I've really enjoyed reading your review. I didn't know very much about the Breeze before it but it looks like a great ship. Is the barbeque restaurant free? Is the library bar an actual bar with a lending library? I've never seen it written about before. I've seen that some ships have small lending "libraries". A lending library with a bartender sounds like fun!

Thank you.

No fee for BBQ.

Yes you can order drinks at the bar.

Yet another great review! I am looking forward to the rest of it. We had to choose between Breeze or Sunshine for our cruise this Spring and because of the week we are sailing, we ended up choosing the Sunshine (8 days vs. 6 days) but will hopefully get to go on the Breeze in the Fall.

Thank you. Looks like Sunshine has a lot of new stuff, We will definitely try it in the near future.

Mike, it almost looks as though you can drink from the time you get on the Jolly Pirate. They allow you to drink before you do the snorkeling?:confused:

I see you must have done this tour on your own, but did you see if Carnival was offering it in the tours on board the ship? How was the food and drinks?

Loving your review!

Edited by bbiggar

Mike, it almost looks as though you can drink from the time you get on the Jolly Pirate. They allow you to drink before you do the snorkeling?:confused:

Yes

I see you must have done this tour on your own, but did you see if Carnival was offering it in the tours on board the ship? How was the food and drinks?

I believe Carnival did offer a similar tour, more expensive. The food and drinks were very good.

Loving your review!

Thank you.