Inspiration

losijon

Just got back from a four day trip on the inspiration. While not the biggest or newest boat I've been on I have to say she's a pretty good little ship. Every one of the crew I came across was pleasant and helpful and there always seemed to be something going on to do. The ship was clean and I constantly saw crew members wiping tables,counters,etc; and mopping floors. Although I probably won't sail on her again (she does 3 and 4 day cruises and we realized 7 days is now the minimum we want to do) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone for a fun time.

Yea, this will be my 4th time on the Inspiration. (3rd bachelor party). She's like a second home to me.

I hope those bachelor parties were not all for you? :D

We have sailed her three times. Looking forward to sailing on her sister when she arrives.

I too am glad to hear you had fun aboard Inspiration. I personally, LOVE the Fantasy Class ships, and even though they usually only offer shorter cruises, the experience, the service, the outstanding food, the shows, and the attitude of the crew make it all worthwhile. Thanks for posting!

"SKY"

Boarding on Monday! Glad to hear such positive reports. Have not sailed Carnival since 2004 but just can't pass up the convenience of the Long Beach port. Looking forward to a great time on board!

I'm sure you'll have a great time. Our only complaint is that it wasn't long enough....

A few pictures. [ATTACH]288057[/ATTACH]

Ensenada from our balcony

[ATTACH]288058[/ATTACH]

Wine country tour

[ATTACH]288059[/ATTACH]another of the tour

[ATTACH]288060[/ATTACH]

And another

[ATTACH]288061[/ATTACH]

Tender to catalina

ImageUploadedByForums1380398881.907210.jpg.8b96da142517314fb911d25d420ac464.jpg

Sunset first night from balcony

ImageUploadedByForums1380398917.007868.jpg.1dc64383f6d1bc8408226d84b67b2c98.jpg

Buffet area

ImageUploadedByForums1380398970.312884.jpg.3d80bd347fe1a948cc13d3819d530910.jpglooking from top down into the atrium

Archived