Single Digit Dance! Going On 11 Day Sun Cruise

sonicbuffalo

Can't wait! Leaving next week....we're going to Cartagena, Columbia, Aruba, Curacao, St. Martin, and St. Thomas....we'r ready to go...Miami here we come!

Enjoy your trip. Please come back and tell us all about it. (Including weither or not the aft smells). Doing this trip on January:D

Enjoy your trip. Please come back and tell us all about it. (Including weither or not the aft smells). Doing this trip on January:D

been on the Sun several times never noticed any aft smells except bread and rolls.

Yeah! Have a great time. We did that itinerary in February and it was amazing! We are booked again for next February so please come back and post. I really look forward to reviews of the Sun, there just aren't that many. I hope the weather is amazing and I am sure the crew/staff will be outstanding!

We set sail on the Sun April 17th. So our planning is just beginning. Please review the ship, what you did on board, the ports and where you went when you return. Looking for ideas of what to do on the ship and in ports.

Counting down the days,

Sarah and Jane

Archived