Camp Carnival Questions

proudaunt

My niece is rooming with us on the cruise, but her parents are in a different room right down the hall. I can't sign her up on the website since I am not her legal guardian, and it won't let them do it either.

1. Will we be able to get her registered once we are on the ship?

2. Is there a meeting they will need to go to the first night for my niece and nephew (roomed with them) for Camp Carnival?

I just want to have it all figured out before we get there! We have FTTF so we will be on the ship as early as we can if that matters at all! :)

My niece is rooming with us on the cruise, but her parents are in a different room right down the hall. I can't sign her up on the website since I am not her legal guardian, and it won't let them do it either.

1. Will we be able to get her registered once we are on the ship?

2. Is there a meeting they will need to go to the first night for my niece and nephew (roomed with them) for Camp Carnival?

I just want to have it all figured out before we get there! We have FTTF so we will be on the ship as early as we can if that matters at all! :)

You can sign them up on the cruise. There will be a meeting the first night to do so. Check the Fun Times when you board.

Archived