Silly question I'm curious about- Dream Dxl Oceanview

purplemusik

Be prepared....this really is a silly question but I'm curious so I'm asking it! I just know someone from these amazing boards will be able to answer me :p

Going on the Carnival Dream in Feb ( I mean, really...wasn't this part obvious by now? ) and we have two rooms booked. They are both Deluxe Ocean View. I was looking at videos on YouTube and noticed some of the Dxl Oceanview rooms have a window you could literally sit up in and other ones are flat windows. Are they different depending on where you are on the ship?

Be prepared....this really is a silly question but I'm curious so I'm asking it! I just know someone from these amazing boards will be able to answer me :p

Going on the Carnival Dream in Feb ( I mean, really...wasn't this part obvious by now? ) and we have two rooms booked. They are both Deluxe Ocean View. I was looking at videos on YouTube and noticed some of the Dxl Oceanview rooms have a window you could literally sit up in and other ones are flat windows. Are they different depending on where you are on the ship?

Yes. Some have less of a ledge. All have a sign not to sit in them...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I don't know the answer to your question specifically, but I had a deluxe oceanview room towards the aft on the Dream and the window sill was big enough for me to sit on and my son could stand up completely in it (he was 2 at the time)!

We had two rooms by the midship elevators (1324 and 1326), and my kids would climb up in the windows in the morning (two boys ages 7 and 4 could fit in there). Also, many people (including us) would leave stuffed animals in the windows (we did this to see our room from the outside - it was pretty neat).

Archived