Cozumel Bar Hop

jtwanabe

JT,

I would check these guys out - http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/cozumel-jeep-tour.html

They are offering 30% off :)

Our friends did that version the same time I did the bar hop version. They went to similar places but the jeep was definitely crazier and more party get drunk feel.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

soccersharon: Thanks so much for providing that link! I was disappointed to find out that the Bar Hop doesn't run with small groups. We're cruising at the end of January, so I don't expect to be able to Bar Hop. I've been scrambling for alternatives and the Jeep tour sounds wonderful and I love their 'customizable' options! I would love to hear more reviews for them if anyone has more to share!! :D

soccersharon: Thanks so much for providing that link! I was disappointed to find out that the Bar Hop doesn't run with small groups. We're cruising at the end of January, so I don't expect to be able to Bar Hop. I've been scrambling for alternatives and the Jeep tour sounds wonderful and I love their 'customizable' options! I would love to hear more reviews for them if anyone has more to share!! :D

January is high season you stand a good chance of getting a group.

My pleasure :) Have you checked to see how many ships will be in port that day? Usually, there are multiple ships, so you will likely be OK :) You can probably find reviews on Trip Advisor.

Sent from my phone. Sorry for any typos.

Thankfully our bar hop is on with only one ship in port. You might be ok for January. However, I did communicate via email with John @ Cozumel Cruise Excursions. He was quick to respond and answered all my questions. Their price includes a lunch and beer and we would have likely done that tour if the hop wasn't a go. I would have liked the opportunity to visit the tequila factory.

I did the Cozumel Bar Hop on Friday. Loved it, though we did get a bit tanked and left our t-shirts on the bus.

How much cash would you recommend to bring and are they cool with USD? What's the average price of a beer/mixed drink?

Archived