Leaving Saturday on Freedom

Navymom2x

This is an 8 day cruise, at sea on Sunday. Is that the first formal night and the night lobster is served. Broncos will be televised on the ship and we have early dining due to grand kids. Will you be able to get lobster up on casual dining. We have to have our Broncos and set our lobster too!

This is an 8 day cruise, at sea on Sunday. Is that the first formal night and the night lobster is served. Broncos will be televised on the ship and we have early dining due to grand kids. Will you be able to get lobster up on casual dining. We have to have our Broncos and set our lobster too!

You will LOVE the Freedom! Great, great ship.

As for the lobster in the casual dining, I don't think so...:( I could be wrong, though!

HAVE FUN!!

Congrats, Freedom is a very nice ship. Formal, or "cruise elegant " should occur on the second night, and that is when the lobster is served. I don't think you can get lobster up on lido though things may have changed since my last cruise which was on the Freedom three years ago. Others who have more recent experience though will weigh in on this.

Have a great cruise and a wonderful vacation!:)

Archived