Carnival Booking Page Down?

KarenMF

Anyone else having this problem?

I can log in and get to the page where I see my booked cruise, but when I click on the link I get the following message:

Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

We know, it's a bummer. Check back with us a little later, or

call 1-888-CARNIVAL or contact a travel agent for further assistance.

I've been getting this message for a few days. I'musing Chrome, but I tried FireFox and IE too - on those browsers all I get is a blank page.

I can log in and get to the page where I see my booked cruise, but when I click on the link I get the following message:

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

I've been getting this message for a few days. I'musing Chrome, but I tried FireFox and IE too - on those browsers all I get is a blank page.

I usually just click on the red "number of days to sailing" instead of going to the manage my cruise tab. I haven't had any problems since I found this tip on the forums.

Its working fine for me.

Clicking on the red numbers didn't work, but it is possible that it is because I recently changed my reservation with the TA and I may actually have a new booking number now. I will have to call and get the new booking number and see if that helps.

Archived