The suite life: Epic style!

live2dive45

Holy cow, I can't believe it. My partner surprised me today. He said he couldn't stand waiting to tell me. He upgraded us to a suite on our Epic Transatlantic in two weeks. I wouldn't belive him until I saw 17029 on our

That's so wonderful and that fellow is a keeper!

Have a great trip.

Congratulations! You are in store for a great experience.

We sailed in our first NCL suite this past May, on the Star.

Prepare to be spoiled. You'll never want anything other than a suite again. That can be a good thing and a bad thing. :D

Congratulations! You are in store for a great experience.

We sailed in our first NCL suite this past May, on the Star.

Prepare to be spoiled. You'll never want anything other than a suite again. That can be a good thing and a bad thing. :D

I know RJ2002, I'm afraid our two future cruises are just not going to

measure up. Oh well, at least we will be cruising!

oh John - you guys will LOVE the Haven on Epic - the Epic Club is great - the servers in there are amazing! Posh is awesome. So excited for you! Enjoy

Thanks, Youngestof9, for the kind words. Have fun on Breakaway. I can't wait to set foot on her. Enjoy, from one aft-facing cabin lover to another!

Thanks, Youngestof9, for the kind words. Have fun on Breakaway. I can't wait to set foot on her. Enjoy, from one aft-facing cabin lover to another!

This is actually our FIRST aft! First epic sailing we got upsold to a suite, Gem sailing we got upsold also and 2nd Epic sailing we booked the suite (right after we got off the Epic the first time because we loved it so much and saved for 2 years to do it!) and got a great deal. Never NOT been in a suite on NCL! But I've heard such great things about the aft - I actually took a ship tour in July and saw my actual room - so excited - balcony is awesome! Someday I'd love to do the haven s6 on the aft on Breakaway or Getaway. Gotta save my sheckels for that!

Epic is my favorite - the haven is just great. the courtyard is beautiful, the grill area is beautiful - love the epic lounge even though it's underutilized. Posh is phenomenal. Such a great time! Enjoy!!!

Have a great trip John! My wife and I were in 17018 last year on the Epic Transatlantic. I think the Transatlantic is the perfect time to have a suite especially in the courtyard area because you're spending so much time on the ship. Your partner is definitely a KEEPER! :)

Archived