Advice on Rhapsody Please

Frankim

Wife and myself have just booked a 16 night cruise Hawaii to Sydney

September 2014 i am concered will the weather be ok this time of year for cruise i hope it wont be rough seas. Would love to know anyone one else sailing on this cruise. Thanks

Wife and myself have just booked a 16 night cruise Hawaii to Sydney

September 2014 i am concered will the weather be ok this time of year for cruise i hope it wont be rough seas. Would love to know anyone one else sailing on this cruise. Thanks

Hello Frankim

In response to you weather question, I believe you should not face anything that would cause problems. You will be sailing out of your Autumn into the Southern Hemisphere Spring, and this is generally stable weather. We travelled this one at the opposing season this year in April (Sydney - Honolulu on Celebrity Solstice) and it was beautiful weather most of the way. There was nothing you could really call rough. This should be a similar pattern you will experience. The Southern Hemisphere Cyclone season doesn't start until around December. Having said that, keep in mind that weather always has a mind of its own!!

Maybe you should get a roll call forum going for your cruise. I'm sure you would get a lot of participation.

Phil :)

Hello Frankim

In response to you weather question, I believe you should not face anything that would cause problems. You will be sailing out of your Autumn into the Southern Hemisphere Spring, and this is generally stable weather. We travelled this one at the opposing season this year in April (Sydney - Honolulu on Celebrity Solstice) and it was beautiful weather most of the way. There was nothing you could really call rough. This should be a similar pattern you will experience. The Southern Hemisphere Cyclone season doesn't start until around December. Having said that, keep in mind that weather always has a mind of its own!!

Maybe you should get a roll call forum going for your cruise. I'm sure you would get a lot of participation.

Phil :)

Thankyou kindly for your response

Archived