What the heck?!? Courtesy Hold changing dates?

moesyk4

I jumped on the deal right away and booked (or so I thought) promenade cabins on the 10/12/14 and 11/9/14 sailings of the Freedom of the Seas. However, today when I reviewed my reservations, I noticed I didn't have one for 11/9/14. Instead, it now shows 9/14/14. :confused:

Luckily, I still have the 10/12/14 reservation. I don't post much, but I've obtained valuable information from this site and wanted to share my experience just in case it can help moesyk4 and beachbuddy in their discussions with RC. Hopefully RC fixes the problem soon (I really don't think the issue is user error). Just to be safe, in the future I'll probably book with a travel agency instead of via the RC website.

Glad you at least got one of your cruises!!! I was really disappointed. I was sooooo excited when I put it on hold and then when I called them to book I couldn't believe it when she told me I booked Sept and not Oct!!! What a disappointment!! That has never happened to me before and I always put cabins on hold and then call to book!!

Patty

Archived