Happy Birthday decorations

These are from our May 2013 Oasis cruise.

Not the best pictures but here there are. :)

The last pic shows flowers on the table, they are not included in the birthday decorations (came with the romance package we got). The little wrapped base with the happy birthday stick is included. There was also a door decoration that was made from the same material that said Happy Birthday. Sorry I did not get a pic of the door decoration.

I think The decorations were O.K. Was very nice having all this in the cabin when we walked in! I plan on buying them again for next May.

2i8kh3q.jpg

2lbhxyv.jpg

2hzu07q.jpg

we brought our own for a fraction of the cost , thet dont take much space and we decorated when ds was out of the room . we even got gel like stick ons for the outside of the door to the room. that made it easy to tell what room we were in too. for 4 $ from the dollor store it looked good, The rccl ones are cute though

Thanks for this. Might bring some balloons etc for dw's bday. Were the cabin ones expensive from the ship?

Considering the fact that I did not have to worry about it and it totally suprised my DW, I don't think 31.00 is expensive! The look on her face was priceless!! I earned some big brownie points for this one!:)

Gifts and gear....celebrations....Happy Birthday $31.00

I thought what was offered for the price was kinda cheap looking. Unless you ask to double the order, which then was over priced.

Sea Ya

????? That just doesn't make sense. If you think they look cheap, then why would you ask to double the order?????

They are RCI themed decorations, don't think you'll find these in the dollar store "cheap decoration isle"

Aren't all decorations a bit cheesy?

As I said, DW loved them, and was totally suprised.

Happy wife, Happy life!

Have a great cruise!

????? That just doesn't make sense. If you think they look cheap, then why would you ask to double the order?????

They are RCI themed decorations, don't think you'll find these in the dollar store "cheap decoration isle"

Aren't all decorations a bit cheesy?

As I said, DW loved them, and was totally suprised.

Happy wife, Happy life!

Have a great cruise!

Yea after re-reading my post it was rather stupid.

I guess what I meant to say was for the price, they should have provided more decorations, and maybe a double order would have looked more classier.

Glad to hear it made someones day.

Sea Ya

That's doesn't sound bad in fairness. We have a wedding anniversary, an engagement anniversary and 2 birthdays on our cruise so it might add up but would be worth it. And 2 Bon voyage cabins for families first cruise.

And they can keep them to use at home for parties to remember their time on the ship.

Archived