Does anyone know how close Maxwell beach is to the Couples Resort?

Limeia

Some of the couples from our group will be doing an all-inclusive at the couples resort for the day, while some of us are going to tour Barbados. We were thinking of being dropped off on Maxwell beach and join our group at the couples resort beach which I believe is on Dover beach.

Does anyone know if this is doable? Would it be a very far walk from one beach to the other? Do you think the resort would have problems with us doing that? We don't plan on using the resorts amenities, just want to join up with them and travel back to the ship together. According to google maps it doesn't look like these two beaches are too far apart.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I believe that the Couples Resort is right on Maxwell Beach. Turtle Beach Resort is to the north of Couples and Bougainvillea Resort is to the south.

Cheers, P:)

Thanks, I hope the resort doesn't have a problem with us doing this. I do believe I read somwhere that all the beaches are public on Barbados.:)

I believe that the Couples Resort is right on Maxwell Beach. Turtle Beach Resort is to the north of Couples and Bougainvillea Resort is to the south.

Cheers, P:)

I think that you will find that it is actually on Dover Beach, to the West of Maxwell Beach and the Turtle Beach Resort. It is still shown as the Almond Casuarina Beach Resort on Google Maps.

Archived