Ship Amenities once Boarded on Atlantis Cruise?

cle-guy

I have an Atlantis booked next March that sails on Celebrity.

Will I just buy a normal celebrity beverage package on board? can I advance normal X things like specialty dining etc and beverage before arrival?

Will my elite status perks apply? Will I earn points towards Captains club?

Appreciate any assistance!

Hi There!

I don't know about the beverage packages because those were introduced since the last time I did an Atlantis cruise but I can tell you that you will get past-passenger credit for your sailings with Celebrity. They do give you Captains Club recognition for the sailing. I don't know if they do any special gatherings though during the sailing since it is a charter but it does help you bump up on non-chartered sailings.

Specialty dining was available in advance for the Solstice cruise but only after Atlantis provided the reservation number which they tend to do less than 30 days out from the voyage.

Hopefully some other folks will be able to help with the rest of the answers! :)

Will I just buy a normal celebrity beverage package on board? can I advance normal X things like specialty dining etc and beverage before arrival?

On charters with Atlantis we were not able to purchase the beverage package:(

Try calling X to find out for sure.

Joe

Yes, all elite status perks, past passenger, Captains clubs on RCI and Celebrity brands operate the same as a regular cruise and you will credit as such. There is no Celebrity Captain's club repeat cocktails party; only an Atlantis Alumni cocktail party. Charters do NOT offer alcohol drink packages nor can you pre-booking specialty dining prior to sailing. Soda packages are available for purchase onboard the ship. All specialty dining reservation can only be book once on board the ship and only for that day. I believe suite passengers have priority and can book one or two days prior to dining. Unfortunately Celebrity (and most other lines) do not offer drink packages on any charter cruises. It would be a money loser for the cruise line since Atlantis' bar sales are 2-3 times a regular sailing. Also all dining is open seating in the MDR.

There have been previous Atlantis cruises especially with Celebrity that have had drink packages for non charter cruises as a big discussion in these boards. I've seen passengers calling Celebrity directly to be told the drink packages will be sold, but then Atlantis representatives telling them that they will not be offered. In the end, it turned out that drink packages were not available. It makes me assume that it is Atlantis not Celebrity that determines whether or not this type of package is offered.

We also were offered full reward credits on HAL cruises. One thing to note is that speciality dining reservations as well as booking spa appointments were blocked off until embarkation. Spa appointments were open for reservations for any day on the cruise once embarkation commenced (it will be a long line so if you are interested in a treatment I recommend heading to the spa asap after getting on the ship). Speciality restaurants reservations were only available for the day of, suite guests were able to make two advance reservations.

Its disappointing to read above about Seabourn not offering cruise credits towards their rewards system, as those cruises are still sold at premium prices.

Archived