My Better Late, Than Never BREEZE review! Lots of pics!

tampabrat22

Day 4- St Thomas

We ended up sleeping late and I am not a morning person anyway, so by the time I woke up we were already docked (we arrived at 7am). This was our first time in St Thomas so we were excited (my cousin and her family had been here before)! Our cabin was on the port side and we had beautiful views of St Thomas!

321.jpg

323.jpg

And this bad boy was parked next to us (the Nirvana)! It's like a private mini cruise ship...guess I know what I'm buying when I win a MAJOR Powerball jackpot!

320.jpg

Our cabin was next to my cousin's so when we were out on the balcony we were able to chat (the divider between our rooms was not able to be opened). So while I was out there snapping these pics they told me our phones were working! And just like they said, they were. So I was able to send some text messages & images to friends and family back home. I was just hoping and praying we didn't get some ridiculous charges on our bill when we came home so I tried to make it quick.

A funny observation....that morning & afternoon it was like everyone was in a texting frenzy! 9 out of 10 people had some sort of device out and were glued to the screen. I do have to say that it was nice to be able to communicate (ok, well brag about the cruise) to the people back home, but one of my favorite things about cruising is that fact that we can really just unplug. I miss the days when there was no internet on the ship and I cherish those few days on the ship when we can have uninterrupted family time. So anyway, it was nice to have it for a few mins but it was kind of sad to see everyone glued to their electronics instead of enjoying the beautiful island & ship right in front of us. I'm just saying.:o

I have to agree with you about the phone, thing. I love to post a few "wish you were here" pics but agree I love that as soon as we go on ship the phones go in the safe.. well sort of my boys still are glued to them for the music.

• 2 months later...

You've got a new follower! Come back tampabrat22! You're writing a great review, and I'd love to hear more about it and see more pictures, plus hear all about your port visits! I know it's been a long time since you went on this cruise, but please come back!! Then you have to write another review of your most recent Breeze cruise as well!!