Middle of the week laundry bag

I know for a 7 day itin they have this $15? laundry deal, you stuff as much as you can inside the paper bag.

Going on the Breeze December 1, I wonder if they have the same deal even though it's only a 6 day deal (to the Caribbean)? Just want to pack lighter.

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before by someone else.

They had it on our 5-day sailing last year, so I can't imagine they wouldn't have it on a 6-day.

Just don't send anything delicate or that will shrink... They use harsh chemicals/soaps and wash everything in HOT water and probably industrial dry it as well.

They had it on our 5-day sailing last year, so I can't imagine they wouldn't have it on a 6-day.

Just don't send anything delicate or that will shrink... They use harsh chemicals/soaps and wash everything in HOT water and probably industrial dry it as well.

Thanks so much.

I know Mrs. doesn't want anything to do with it.

Me, an old man wanting to travel light(er), I am just doing my underwear, socks and a few cheap T-Shirts.

Tkx again.

I know for a 7 day itin they have this $15? laundry deal, you stuff as much as you can inside the paper bag.

Going on the Breeze December 1, I wonder if they have the same deal even though it's only a 6 day deal (to the Caribbean)? Just want to pack lighter.

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before by someone else.

There are laundry rooms on Breeze. Washers and dryers cost $3.00 each. We used to bring the 3-in-1 Purex sheets. I've read that people bring the pods now.

I read somewhere on here that you get 2 bags for free- but not sure if it was an old post. I think it was in the thread what Carnival doesn't tell you?

Platinum, Diamond, and above are entitled to bags of free laundry. How many depends on length of cruise.

Woolite packages do the trick for us - if and when needed in the bath's sink and hung across the laundry string across the shower.

On our 8 days, you can get it down to $10 per all-you-can-stuffed paper bag, charged to one Folio/Cabin account if you combine you friends/lots to wash as it's a 5 Bags special for $50. Otherwise, it's $15 for one bag and same day special - as noted, beware of shrinkage.

I have found if I roll everthing very tight, I can get quite a bit in the bag. Sometimes my return laundry comes back in 2 bags because of my rolling method.:D

we brought clear postal packaging tape on our last cruise and taped the bag:) worked like a charm!

this time i'm bringing the 3 in 1 laundry sheets...

good ideas! got to remember these

My family of four (including a pre-teen boy and a teen girl) packs all of our stuff into two bags, so I always end up doing laundry. I bring some detergent pacs (like Tide Pods) in a small Rubbermaid container and do a load of laundry while I am sitting on my balcony reading.

I'm always intrigued by people that do laundry on the ship (or on any vacation for that matter). I can understand if you're going trekking across Europe for a month or something with a back pack and a EuRail pass, but on a 7 day cruise?

I thought I packed light, but you guys must really pack light. My hats off to ya'll!!! :D

Guest fyree39

The more I cruise, the less likely I am to pack too much. We'll be getting the free laundry starting with our next cruise (DH has one more cruise than I) and I'm happy to start purchasing more rugged clothes if it means I can re-wear a top, PJs, undies, sundress and slacks.

I'm really looking forward to our first longer-than-7-day cruise!

My family of four (including a pre-teen boy and a teen girl) packs all of our stuff into two bags, so I always end up doing laundry. I bring some detergent pacs (like Tide Pods) in a small Rubbermaid container and do a load of laundry while I am sitting on my balcony reading.

Can't think of much that sounds like less fun than doing laundry on a cruise! Ugh!:o

I'm always intrigued by people that do laundry on the ship (or on any vacation for that matter). I can understand if you're going trekking across Europe for a month or something with a back pack and a EuRail pass, but on a 7 day cruise?

I thought I packed light, but you guys must really pack light. My hats off to ya'll!!! :D

Two weeks ago on Valor, I saw someone doing his laundry the second day of the cruise. Now THAT is packing light, lol.

Guest fyree39
Two weeks ago on Valor, I saw someone doing his laundry the second day of the cruise. Now THAT is packing light, lol.

We've got a cruise planned with a post-cruise stay in NYC. I'll get all the laundry done I can on the ship (free with Platinum bennies) so I don't have to do laundry at the hotel. Maybe the guy you saw had a pre-cruise stay and ran out of clean clothes. :confused:

I get the free laundry - so I take advantage of it just so I don't have to do laundry when I get home! :D

Our next cruise will be at the end of a 4.5 week trip around the US so we will most likely be doing that too. My Nan used to say, you never know what steps someone else's shoes have taken.

Can't think of much that sounds like less fun than doing laundry on a cruise! Ugh!:o

It's really not bad! I wait until I have had too much pool/sun and just want to chill out on the balcony in my room and read away from DH and the kids. Then I load the dirty clothes into my suitcase and haul them over to the launderette. On my last cruise it was on the other side of the ship but almost directly across from our room so it was very convenient. There are usually signs in the launderettes saying how long the cycles are, so I just load the laundry and go back to my room and hang out on the balcony until it's time to go into the dryer. Easy peasy!

I'd rather spend a few minutes doing laundry one day than have to schlep two extra suitcases (and pay another $100 to check extra bags! $25 each bag, each way)

Archived