Majesty Cabin & TA Mistake Questions

I just got my E-docs for my cruise on the Majesty and realized it is the wrong room. I called my TA, and she realized that when she switched my room a couple of months ago, though I got confirmation that it changed, they forgot to tell NCL. Needless to say, the room I wanted is now booked.

So now, I can stay in Room 957 (60% obstruction, port, aft) or change to a few others on floor 8. When I went on NCL's web site to check out all the rooms for precentage of obstruction, rooms 888 and 889 didn't have any listed. All the others around it have some percentage listed.

My question is do you think these rooms have no obstruction, fully obstructed, or NCL made a mistake on their web site? Has anyone stayed in these rooms?

Also, since they made a mistake and since my cruise went down $200, I know it is after final payment, but I feel like I should ask for something, just not quite sure how to go about it. I'm never good at stuff like this, and I'm pretty sure my TA will not offer anything. (Not too happy with her right now) Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I think someone here posted before that NCL will not protect lower rates after final payment, BUT sometimes they will give you an upgrade or an onboard credit. Just tell your t/a to call & ask- wouldn't hurt ;)

Archived