Whoo Hoo! RCL Giving Double Points for Solos

gxchan

On the main RCL board it says and people have confirmed with RCL that solo cruisers who paid the single supplement for a double cabin will get double points (2 a day)! This starts October 3, 2013:D just in time for my B2B in November/December:cool:

On the main RCL board it says and people have confirmed with RCL that solo cruisers who paid the single supplement for a double cabin will get double points (2 a day)! This starts October 3, 2013:D just in time for my B2B in November/December:cool:

The way I understood it was that it is for cruises booked Oct. 3 and after, not if they were booked before that date. But I could be wrong

i called c&a and they confirmed extra pts for all sailings starting 10/3 and another poster has already gotten dbl pts 4 her 9/22 cruise

I had my TA call C&A, she was told the same thing, if you booked before 10-3-13, you will still get double points.

I had my TA call C&A, she was told the same thing, if you booked before 10-3-13, you will still get double points.

yeah, baby:D i'm pretty happy abt the chg. after my b2b, i'll b in range to make d+ in 3 cruises:cool: something i never thought i'd get 2

yeah, baby:D i'm pretty happy abt the chg. after my b2b, i'll b in range to make d+ in 3 cruises:cool: something i never thought i'd get 2

I'm happy for you Ginnie! You'll be able to join you-know-who in the CL. :rolleyes:I'll be 1 short cruise away from D after I finish my next 2! We need to cruise together again someday!

I'm happy for you Ginnie! You'll be able to join you-know-who in the CL. :rolleyes:I'll be 1 short cruise away from D after I finish my next 2! We need to cruise together again someday!

Hi Debi, great to hear from you--I know I owe you an email:o Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the extra points RCL is offering, too, mostly b/c it means I have a shot at making D+ in this lifetime, LOL! Only 3 more cruises after my AOS B2B Nov/Dec this year. And, yeah, baby, I'll be looking forward to joining our friend in the CL, LOL! He was on my originally booked B2B on Jewel for Nov/Dec but I switched to AOS. Darn, I'll miss him:D Only 40 more days until I cruise. Then another Alaska cruise but this time on Celebrity next May. Looking at a late Nov 2014 cruise, 8 nights, Eastern Carib on Independence, interested? Also, I think you are cruising Panama in 2015, right? What are your dates? I would love to cruise Panama. We would have a blast.

Archived