Spin bikes on Crown (or other ships)

catsforkids

I seem to remember it was abou $12 a session but they had a combined offer of 3 for $30 or something like that-they were half hour intense sessions but great fun.I have done spin classes on several princess ships ans they are all standard with the combined offer.

I seem to remember it was abou $12 a session but they had a combined offer of 3 for $30 or something like that-they were half hour intense sessions but great fun.I have done spin classes on several princess ships ans they are all standard with the combined offer.

Thanks so much!:)

Hi Linda !

What a pleasant surprise to see your post ! Looks like some great trips ahead for you. I noticed that you are on the Crown B2B Nov/Dec. I bet we are just going miss being in the same port on the same day. Of course I am familiar with the Southern Carib itinerary. I will be on the Panama Canal on the Coral Dec 7th for 11 days and stop in Aruba Dec 10. That must be close to your second leg of your cruise. It would have been fun if we were in the same port on the same day.

Sali

Archived