Rhapsody and Halloween

Trust me, I don't care either way (because I've never "celebrated" Halloween, if that's the right word) but a few people in our group are wondering if there will be any sort of theme night/party for Halloween, when we cruise on the Rhapsody. Can someone please tell me if they've been on one of the RCI ships for Halloween and if they do anything special? Thanks!

Last year we were on Rhapsody for Halloween. The kids and some adults dressed up and they had a parade of costumes at night in the Atrium. A prize or two was given for what was judged the best (or the most outlandish) costume. A family, who all dressed up, won first prize of a dinner at one of the Specialty Restaurants.

Not all passengers, by any means, dressed up.

Hope this helps,

Rosee

We were on Voyager last year for Halloween (on the first trip to Australia with a lot of Aussies on board) and there was a huge party, a lot of dancing and singing from activities crew and passengers. They did decorate the ship and had a midnight chocolate buffet. Not everyone dressed up, but if you are in to it, then definitely take something to dress up in.

Folllowing on from H-H-T-B and paraphrasing a little..... We were on Rhapsody for Halloween and there were parties, a lot of dancing and singing from activities crew and passengers. They did decorate the ship and the entertainment staff all dressed up. Not everyone dressed up, but if you are in to it, then definitely take something to dress up in.There were prizes for best dressed & it was fun time. Some people went to a lot of trouble. We will be on Voyager for Halloween this year :)

We, too, were on Rhapsody last year for Halloween. Our two kids, 12 and 7 then, took their costumes and dressed up. There was a kids show that the younger ones got involved in in the theatre and then later a parade for all in the atrium as Rosee mentioned. If you have small children, you might want to take some treats of some sort. RCC did not do any of that. One big complaint of mine was they scheduled sine if the formal nights on Halloween so there was a real hotchpotch of dress in the dining room that night!

Archived