Disembarkation Baggage Question

Rocknie

DW and I are sailing once again after a fourteen year absence. (Had to work finally... retired!) I think I remember reading somewhere on CC that Princess provides a service of delivering your luggage to your airline on the day of disembarkation. I believe there is a fee to use this service. Is this the delusions of an old man or is this correct and if so, how do you secure the service! Thank you in advance for your help! :)

DW and I are sailing once again after a fourteen year absence. (Had to work finally... retired!) I think I remember reading somewhere on CC that Princess provides a service of delivering your luggage to your airline on the day of disembarkation. I believe there is a fee to use this service. Is this the delusions of an old man or is this correct and if so, how do you secure the service! Thank you in advance for your help! :)

It is offered in some ports and not in some. Where will you disembark?

Mike:)

We used the service disembarking in fort Lauderdale yesterday. Not all airlines participate in the program. It is called EZCheck I believe. A flyer was provided near the end of the cruise offering the service. It is $20 plus the airline baggage fee. My husband and I really enjoyed the service since we didn't have to search for our bags or lug them around. We were even detained by customs for a bag search and were glad to see our bags at our final destination.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

We used this service on a Celebrity Cruise, same deal, made disembarkment a snap and allowed us the freedom to enjoy the five hours between disembarkment and our flight.

If Delta is participating in FLL, we will use it on our Crown cruise in February.

If I'm not mistaken, most of the major airlines participate, and your flight time has to be after a certain hour on disembarkation day. IMHO, it's worth every penny if you fall into the qualifying factors. That said, my flight is always late morning, and I want to be first off so I request walk-off and handle my own bags.

Archived