Summit Aqua A2 Deck 9 Question

cls711

I believe I read here somewhere that all the Aqua Class cabins on Summit were configured with beds by the closet. As opposed to the alternating every other cabin. When I look on the Celebrity website the photo by the Aqua class description shows bed by balcony but the diagram shows bed by closet.

Can anyone who has been in the deck 9 A2 Aqua Class cabins comment on the layout they had? Thanks:)

The photos on Celebrity are not what the AQ's look like on the Millennium class ships. :( Those are photos of the Solstice class ships. On the M class ships, the closet is in the entrance hallway opposite the bathroom and then you walk into a bed (literally) from the tiny hallway. The stateroom will look more like the Concierge Class stateroom.

Thank you both for the quick replies and good information. Have been in Aqua on Eclipse a few times but just decided on a last minute Aqua on Summit next week and wanted to know what was in store. Thanks again!:)

Archived