Ventura C Deck

jankelly

Good Morning

We are new to cruising this is our 1st cruise we are very excited and can't wait it have had a look on here but cant see anything any information on cabins on C Deck on the Ventura we are booked in cabin C235

Any information would be great.

Many thanks

Jan & John

Hi there Jan.

I have been on A deck, B, deck and twice on D deck. On Ventura.

I'm booked on C deck this time in 3 weeks time. C deck has the largest balcony. Half of which is covered in.

D deck is open for all to see.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good Morning

We are new to cruising this is our 1st cruise we are very excited and can't wait it have had a look on here but cant see anything any information on cabins on C Deck on the Ventura we are booked in cabin C235

Many thanks

Jan & John

Huge Balcony - Enjoy

I have just returned for a cruise to the canaries on the ventura I had a inside cabin C520 which was a queen bed cabin which I had to pay extra for My son and partner had C524 which my sister was having but she passed away last month so I took my son and his partner for company

It was ideal mid ship which we asked for we never felt anything going over the bay and it was near the lifts the problem I had was all the walking as its a large ship than the one we went on last year the oceana as I hurt my foot before I went so I suffered for 12 days and I found out when I got home I had two corns the medical dept wanted £50 for a consultation she gave me a plaster free everything was perfect on board the entertainment the food reasonable drinks excurtions which were expensive ideal for me though my son went on the hop and off buses if you need to know anymore let me know

joyce

Good Morning

Many thanks

Jan & John

Archived