FTTF regrets?

TikkiTembo

I used FTTF on my last cruise with my 67 yr old mom and 7 yr old grand daughter. It was well worth the price. I enjoyed being first on the ship instead of fighting the crowd with them. It was nice to go straight to our room and put down our carry-ons and my mom was able to rest a bit before walking around the ship. I will definitely purchase it again.

our luggage didn't arrive any earlier but that was fine... being able to get into the room early is what was important to me.

So after 3 pages of posts. There hasn't been one person who purchased FTTF and felt it wasn't worth it?

Maybe I should reconsider purchasing it. Last cruise we were on without FTTF we got right on the ship within 1 hr of arriving at port and took our one carry on rolled luggage (with soda/wine) to the buffet had a quick lunch then went down to check out our room. Our luggage was there waiting for us.

Maybe we just got lucky with such quick service?

Depends on where you're driving from. If you're driving from NoVA/DC be sure to add 3 hours to your travel. You never know what the DC traffic/495 will be like :p :D :cool: ;)

Nope, only 20 minutes away. :D I did the 95/495 commute for over 11 years. I have family in Stafford and Chantilly and I have no idea how they do that commute

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Yes, and I think some of the inconsistency on this matter is related to folks not making sure the porter puts the orange tag on the luggage. Just make sure he does that and everything shows up usually before sailaway, and ours was waiting for us before we got to our room.

We bought in on our last cruise out of Galveston but luggage did not arrive until about 30 minutes before sail away which is what we have had everytime without FTTF. We told porter FTTF but not sure what happened. We will for sure purchase it again and have already for our next two cruises but might double check with porters next time. Thanks for the tip.

Archived