Carnival Drops Tortola as Port of Call for 2014-2015

LauraS

The Baths in Virgin Gorda is an absolute must of all there is to see in the Caribbean. Luckily we'll be with NCL on 1/1/14 to enjoy them again when we stop at Tortola.

Exactly ! One reason when we stopped in Tortola few yrs ago just hubby and I we wanted to take our girls to see it this past april and they loved it..Glad they got a chance to see.

This is very disappointing :( I was just looking for a November 2014 cruise last night and was ready to book the Breeze (which isn't mentioned in the article). Back to researching other options.....

Sad to hear that news. We've been there once and would love to go there again. We sailed on Freedom which went to Tortola and Antigua. We had a bad experience in Antigua with a taxi driver. If we ever docked in Antigua again, we would stay on the ship.

We experienced the best snorkeling ever in Tortola off Norman Island. I'm already booked on the Liberty for November 2014 and chose an itinerary that included Tortola. Guess I'll wait and see what Carnival replaces it with before I cancel.

We did the snorkeling too in Tortola....we loved it....

Archived