As soon as you get on the ship

kac13090

:D

FIND A TABLE near the lido buffet. Then get food

We get on early, so the cabins are not ready yet, so right to Lido, get a nice table by the window, eat, and then take turns sitting, as the one wanders around. Then, whenever the Maitre D is seeing people, we go get in line 30 minutes ahead of time, to make sure we have the type of table we want, then to cabin and unpack and relax until we have to pack to get off ship at end of cruise!

Ok, I found the info on the chocolate cake drink. It is really a shot drink served in a large shot glass

1 chocolate liquor

2 hazelnut liquor

3 Sugar

4 lemon

First, you lick the sugar from the rim of the glass, then you drink the shot , then you suck the lemon and it should taste just like chocolate cake..

What is the first thing you do or the first place you head to?

Every time has been different for me. I usually sail with my kids so we settle in first. Cabin has always been ready. Hang out in cabin until Muster.

This time no kids!!! My birthday so I will board as soon as they allow me and grab a seat on the lido deck and start celebrating!!!!

Yay me!!!! :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

I may be a little late to this thread but I love this:D

force my way through the grey doors, get to my room, unload my rum runners off my body, unpack my 'good' tank tops and shorts for elegant night , grab a towel and go to the pool to put my towel on MY chair so I can have it the next day, Order the cheers program to share with my DW and then cut in front of everyone at the buffet cause I am hungry. :D

typical first day..

I ask DH what was the first thing he did when we got on the ship? He said, "Follow you around." LOL

When my wife & I sailed on Sapphire Princess they had a contest where you take a card to various places around the ship and get it stamped (great way to learn your way around). We were running around from one end of the ship to the other and up & down the elevators and were among the first to hand in our card. I followed close behind my wife everywhere we went. Of course, I was pushing her wheelchair. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We always wear our bathing suits on board, drop our stuff, and jump in a hot tub with a fruity drink. The tubs are usually pretty empty and for me, the hot tub is what makes my vacation.

I like the idea of wearing your suit under your clothes!

The first thing is a drink in the lobby, to celebrate the arrival back on another ship.

2 grab extra funtimes.

3. drop bags off in room

4 food, fish n chips here I come.

5. relax with my friend and watch everyone else board.

6. go back to room and unpack if bags are there.

7. another drink.

8. dessert and Ice cream

9 relax relax relax, until muster and sail-away.

Archived