What I learned on the Cruise Critic forum.

ToUtahNow

I very very seldom order from room service but I do write grapes on my order for fruit for the cabin, I get anything on the listed items except my grapes :(

Sounds familiar! I've written in grapes on my fruit order at least a dozen times and got them once.

At night at the IC on the cheese platter, they often have teeny little sections of grapes and I get a couple. They don't seem to like parting with the grapes. I think they view them as decorations on the cheese platter! :D

Sounds familiar! I've written in grapes on my fruit order at least a dozen times and got them once.

At night at the IC on the cheese platter, they often have teeny little sections of grapes and I get a couple. They don't seem to like parting with the grapes. I think they view them as decorations on the cheese platter! :D

:rolleyes: Agree! We've found the same to be true. Princess seems to ration grapes. Wonder why? :confused:

LuLu

~~~~~

:rolleyes: Agree! We've found the same to be true. Princess seems to ration grapes. Wonder why? :confused:

LuLu

~~~~~

I just got off of 2 weeks on the CB and they had a gigantic bowl of red and green grapes on the buffet every morning, and they were wonderful and sweet. I do think that was the first time I've seen them offered but hopefully not the last.