2015 bookings

margeecruiser

Hi. I want to book the British Isles cruise B2B with the westbound TA in the fall of 2015. Any info if the TA will be released for booking at the same time as the British Isles cruise? I want to book the same cabin for both legs and am looking at a specific cabin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Just FYI, we are doing a B2B from Rome to Barcelona to Galveston this year on Royal and it was very difficult because these itineraries were not released at the same time.

Thanks

Margee

Hi,

sadly you need to wait until spring 2014 - than Europe cruises should be released...

At least here you have a port schedule of le Havre in 2015 - INFINITY and CONSTELLATION are scheduled for le Havre in summer 2015.

http://www.havre-port.com/show/2077

Both ships seem to offer cruises to the British Isles.

I am waiting too - for Alaska 2015...

Thanks so much for that info. Yes, it's Infinity we are looking at. I'll ask on board the Navigator too when I buy a future cruise certificate.

It can really be tricky trying to get a specific cabin when you don't know when itineraries are going to open. I wish they had a wait list or something in the Captain's Club that they could monitor and call you. I have had to get up early and try to book for a solid month -- then I finally gave up. I was so surprised to luck out and get both cruises in the same cabin.

Margee

Archived