Anyone just off the Liberty??

trini_ras

Thank you cruisegirl & Justcruiseme for great information!!!

ANYONE ELSE HERE CARE TO SHARE cabin # and if it was quiet around it?????????????

We were in 8417. I have to disagree about what others said about verandah deck being noisy. The only time we heard anything is when we went out on the balcony. Otherwise in the room you could not even hear the deck party music.

I personally love aft on Verandah. I love having the stairs right there where I can just run up to the Lido or down to everything on the 5th. We're booked aft on Verandah again for May.

Maybe the aft verandah is better thank midship. Trust me in 8314 inside cabin you could here the music & people dancing! Deck chairs being moved. Out of 16 cruises this was the only cabin we had that was noisy. We survived. I prefer a forward lido deck or higher cabin. Maybe it was just this one cabin since it was right under where the action takes place.

I was on the Liberty last month and did the Western itinerary (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman). It was a great cruise and I loved the Liberty. I haven't gotten around to writing a review, but I'd be happy to answer questions.

One thing I will say is that I booked one of the premium 8A balconies, #6481 and loved it!

Just curious, are they still doing the Ticket to Ride Show and is Music Boardwalk still there? Thanks.

[quote name='Engineerstar']Would Ya'll mind taking the time to write cabin #. We are thrilled by the great resposes!!!:) My friends and I want quiet cabins though:<)[/QUOTE]

I find deck 7 to always be quiet. There are only cabins above and below. Of course you could have loud neighbours on any floor. We were in 7410 and my in-laws in 7415 and they were great balcony cabins.