Recommendations for small hotels or B&Bs in Nice

mrsdel

My husband and I have just booked the Tauck river cruise French Escapade for October 12, 2014. We fly into Nice but the tour actually begins in Monaco. We are considering coming in a couple of days early and would like to stay in Nice before meeting up with the group in Monte Carlo. We are looking for a small hotel or B&B, centrally located, to explore the museums and perhaps get to Eze. Any suggestions?

My husband and I have just booked the Tauck river cruise French Escapade for October 12, 2014. We fly into Nice but the tour actually begins in Monaco. We are considering coming in a couple of days early and would like to stay in Nice before meeting up with the group in Monte Carlo. We are looking for a small hotel or B&B, centrally located, to explore the museums and perhaps get to Eze. Any suggestions?

For a small hotel I cannot help you,but check out Venere.com as it is a great site for hotels,location and pricing.

We ADORED La Perouse (Le Perouse?)

Spectacular views down the Promenade. Close to so many wonderful sights. Good meals. Good room and bathroom. Bus close by that goes out to Chagall museum. Easy to get to St Paul de Vence by bus. (Not sure about Eze; you may need to hire a private driver?)

If you have specific questions, I'll try to answer. We've stayed there twice.

Spectacular views down the Promenade. Close to so many wonderful sights. Good meals. Good room and bathroom. Bus close by that goes out to Chagall museum. Easy to get to St Paul de Vence by bus. (Not sure about Eze; you may need to hire a private driver?)

La Perouse is our favorite hotel in Nice. The location could not be better. Very easy walk to Cours Saleya and right by the port and the beach. Don't know if that is what the OP is looking for, but if availability and price are right for them, they could not go wrong.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. Sounds exactly what we are looking for. Definitely want to go to the Chagall museum.

La Perouse is our favorite hotel in Nice. The location could not be better. Very easy walk to Cours Saleya and right by the port and the beach. Don't know if that is what the OP is looking for, but if availability and price are right for them, they could not go wrong.

Thanks so much. Two recommendations for the same hotel...I will definitely look into this one.

Archived