NCL Jewel dining question

pliskin

Just curious but we sailed on the Spirit two years ago and Cagney's had a private room and I was wondering if any of the specialty restaurants on the Jewel have something like that? Looking for a bday dinner spot.

Just as a side note we celebrated our mother's birthday on the Jewel had a great dinner there. We had our consigure make the reservations and to ordered a birthday cake for her even though she was not suppose to have cake. Our butler also had a small cake in my room which 7 of us shared.

I don't think that any resturant on theJewel has it own room just for your party but at least you will not have 2400 people walking by We had a great time at Cagneys.

Agree. We didn't see or hear of private rooms. The poster above was simply stating that the restaurant wasn't out in the open, not that there was a separate room inside the restaurant for private parties

Cagney does have another room that is separate from Cagney's main room. It's next to the Star Bar. It's additional seating Cagney's uses. The room over looks the pool area.

Ah, you beat me to it! The Star also had a room like this, and I think the Pearl did as well.

Ah, you beat me to it! The Star also had a room like this, and I think the Pearl did as well.

Yes, the Pearl does too. We had our roll call M&G in that room one year.

But I don't remember if it is on the Jewel. However, the deck plans look like the Jewel would have the same private room across from Cagney's as the Pearl does.

Archived