Booked ES Question

We have a b2b cruise booked as early saver. We noticed the National Cruise Month sale. Our cruise for the first week is 40 dollars higher and a 100 dollars higher for the second week. However, We would receive 200 on board credit each week. Is it possible to submit the form for this and get the on board credit?

Yes, I did the same thing. I sent my PVP an email telling him what I wanted to do and within a few minutes, he sent me an email making sure I knew my rate would go up and I would have OBC, and I confirmed I wanted to proceed. Some people don't want to pay the extra up front, buy I figure however I am ahead of the game, that's what I'll do.

Yes, I did the same thing. I sent my PVP an email telling him what I wanted to do and within a few minutes, he sent me an email making sure I knew my rate would go up and I would have OBC, and I confirmed I wanted to proceed. Some people don't want to pay the extra up front, buy I figure however I am ahead of the game, that's what I'll do.

That's interesting information as I would think you couldn't with the ES. good to know for down the line.

We have a b2b cruise booked as early saver. We noticed the National Cruise Month sale. Our cruise for the first week is 40 dollars higher and a 100 dollars higher for the second week. However, We would receive 200 on board credit each week. Is it possible to submit the form for this and get the on board credit?

I wouldn't do it! You still have a long time to get additional price drops. If you match now to the National Cruise Month Sale and you get OBC then you see another price drop down the line, you'll lose your OBC. I would wait until after this sale ends.

Yes, you can, but be very detailed in your request, and be prepared to have to call them for it to go through. Also, if the price drops further, be prepared for another hassle. That has been my experience with OBC offers. They don't tend to process them very well through Early Saver.

Archived