Missing the Ship???

rhinomike

The one "missed the ship " story that sticks in my mind was a family who hired a taxi to take them around the island. They stopped at a beach and the driver left them there. I suppose they were foolish enough to pay him up front, but maybe not.

The one "missed the ship " story that sticks in my mind was a family who hired a taxi to take them around the island. They stopped at a beach and the driver left them there. I suppose they were foolish enough to pay him up front, but maybe not.

Ouch! Guess the natives weren't very friendly.

I really hope folks don't get too much of a chuckle out of watching others run up the pier as they pull up the gang planks. Sounds kind of painful to watch and it will definitely count as negative karma points. You know, what goes around, comes around.

We just did all our own touring on an 8 port cruise on the Spirit. We were very clock aware, had train timetables, port agent phone numbers, our passports and credit cards, just in case.

We got back to the ship each day with plenty of time to spare. Lots of fun our way, inexpensive, with just a breath of risk.

Archived