Outside Cabin or Inside Spa Cabin?

KillaFee

Ok I'm probably going to kick myself for asking this, but we're booked in an outside room on level 2 (window, not porthole) on the Splendor for Nov 25th. We really wanted a spa outside room but the only ones they had available don't have adjoining beds, and I definitely want to sleep with my husband! The only option for spa rooms is the inside spa room.

Does anyone have experience w/the spa rooms? We both like spas. We would really like the access to all the steam rooms and thallasotherapy pool, and we both like to workout so the proximity is great. HOWEVER.....would you give up a window to have the spa? Agh. Anyone that's had experience with this....I would be forever in your debt if you could give some insight. I probably should just keep my big fat mouth shut and keep the outside, but I couldn't resist asking.

Thanks!

Laura

We booked 2 interior spa rooms this past May on the Breeze. I kept watching rates and saw that I could change my room with our 2 daughters to a balcony room for just a little bit more than we were paying for our spa inside room. My husband, son and nephew wanted to keep their spa interior room. My husband thought the room seemed smaller than we had before but I think it was because of no window. I was very thankful that I upgraded to a balcony room. My PVP told me that we can always upgrade but not go down--maybe because we booked early saver. Will they let you go from ocean view to spa interior? I personally would rather keep the ocean view room and just pay $250 for couple to use the spa for the week. It is nice being close to Lido deck though and you would have that with spa interior. One of my favorite parts of the cruise is just looking at the water, so my vote is stay in your ocean view room.

We had an inside spa room in April and have another inside spa room next month.I love the spa!I also love being on a higher deck so an outside on a lower deck has no appeal to me.Would love to be able to afford a spa balcony but no can do!I have done balconies in the past and did miss having one in April but not enough to justify the higher price.I just spend less time in my room than I would otherwise.Insides are definitely smaller but the two of us managed just fine.

Laura

Ok I'm probably going to kick myself for asking this, but we're booked in an outside room on level 2 (window, not porthole) on the Splendor for Nov 25th. We really wanted a spa outside room but the only ones they had available don't have adjoining beds, and I definitely want to sleep with my husband! The only option for spa rooms is the inside spa room.

Does anyone have experience w/the spa rooms? We both like spas. We would really like the access to all the steam rooms and thallasotherapy pool, and we both like to workout so the proximity is great. HOWEVER.....would you give up a window to have the spa? Agh. Anyone that's had experience with this....I would be forever in your debt if you could give some insight. I probably should just keep my big fat mouth shut and keep the outside, but I couldn't resist asking.

Thanks!

Laura

If you both like spas you will love the splendor spa.

Archived