Cruise tours, time to book, but no reviews on the NCL site ?

cacj

We are within the 45 day window, and wanted to check out the reviews for each cruise tour we might take.

It used to be that NCL posted past guest's written reviews about the tour, as well as the star rating.

Now all I can find is stars, with no written reviews about the tours. Or am I missing the button to link me to this?

While I can search cruisecritic hoping to find some recent reviews about a specific NCL tour, it would be great if I can also read the actual review and feelings about specific tours on the NCL website.

Is there a way to read written reviews there on NCL, or did they dump the reviews and just give us the stars only?

Try to go to "excursions" on front page of website under Learn About Your cruise

then put in the info. I just tested it and there are reviews for the tour I looked at.

They will show right beside the stars. If there are no reviews then none have been written.

Do Not Log In!

I see where the link is, and all I get is the signal that the page is loading for the customer reviews, but it never loaded...so the site must be busy, or I have to clear the cache. But I do see what you pointed me to, thanks. Hopefully, the page will load next time I try it.

If you can't find info on the NCL website, you could try the Ports of Call Forum here on Cruise Critic for the specific ports. You can ask questions there, and there is usually someone who knows the tour company or has taken the tour. Trip Advisor website is also helpful.

I see where the link is, and all I get is the signal that the page is loading for the customer reviews, but it never loaded...so the site must be busy, or I have to clear the cache. But I do see what you pointed me to, thanks. Hopefully, the page will load next time I try it.

I tried it again and clicked on the reviews and they opened for the excursion i had up.

What cruise/ship are u on and I'll check further.

Archived