"BOOKING REQUEST ENGINE" to REPLACE CURRENT BOOKING ENGINE

Bill Leiber

Thank you for the above Bill. Any update on if and when the ability to pay the balance on line might be restored?

Hello Tryan70 -

I learned that the previous (or "old") technology that was on the original booking engine will not be restored.

As we move forward, we will slowly, but surely replace the technology with new and updated technology and as a result the various applications will therefore not be the same. Please keep in mind that this Booking Request Engine (BRE) is an interim process that will be replaced with a full booking engine sometime in April of 2014.

In the meantime, our reservation team can then take you through the process to complete your booking. Again, I'm sorry for the temporary inconvenience that you and others are experiencing.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello "My Azamara" Users -

I have learned from Azamara's marketing and website management as well as from our IT department that the "My Azamara" component of our website is built upon old and outdated technology. Even prior to the removal of our booking engine and its replacement with a "Booking Request Engine" there were functions in which we experienced service shortfalls.

In "My Azamara" there are the following functions along with a status report on each option:

§ My Reservation:

- You can see the reservations, but you cannot book, change or cancel a booking. This (book/change/cancel functionality) has not been available since early this year.

- I'm reporting our business decision that with a small universe using this section, we will not spend resources on fixing this old technology to be able to make changes to or to cancel bookings in this component. It is an extensive, time-consuming and expensive project. However, we will keep the functionality so that guests can go in and view current/future bookings. We'll need some time with IT to make sure it works properly, but will make sure it does. Please note that old bookings will not show. This list of voyages is not tied to our guests’ records to show full history, it is simply tied to the reservations system which will only show current/future bookings.

- There is currently a problem with the pricing that shows for the displayed/booked voyages. Every time you go into "My Reservations," the price changes. Our website manager is working with IT to correct this portion; however, I'm unable to provide a timeline. As you know the corporation has implemented a major update in our reservations Pricing and Promotions project for the three brands, so correcting the fluctuating pricing is part of a bigger list of priorities at a time of major systems enhancements.

§ My Profile: Functional.

§ Communications Preferences: Functional.

§ My Travel Companions: Functional.

§ Online Check-In: This works and can be achieved without the need to log into "My Azamara."

§ Book Shore Excursions: This works and can be achieved without the need to log into "My Azamara."

In speaking with our Call Center Manager, we've experienced issues with "My Azamara" in the past. We inform our guests or their travel agents that they can book Land Discoveries and their Online Registration without the need to log into "My Azamara." More often than not, that usually takes care of problem.

We are sorry for the frustration that some of you have experienced and until the functionality is repaired on the "My Reservations" component, we urge you to please contact our call center in the US or UK for assistance.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the information. I have been trying to get this from the phone agents for 12 days and everyone I talked to acted as if they had not heard there was an issue.

My concern is that I cannot book tours or complete my online checkin (even if not logged in to "My Azamara"). I'm hoping to book my excursions before I lose the 25% discount. I'm also hoping to confirm some "On Shore on Us" reservations, but since I can't log in, I can't do anything.

Can you or someone direct me or help me?

Thanks,

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the information. I have been trying to get this from the phone agents for 12 days and everyone I talked to acted as if they had not heard there was an issue.

My concern is that I cannot book tours or complete my online checkin (even if not logged in to "My Azamara"). I'm hoping to book my excursions before I lose the 25% discount. I'm also hoping to confirm some "On Shore on Us" reservations, but since I can't log in, I can't do anything.

Can you or someone direct me or help me?

Thanks,

Hello TX Red -

You can book your Land Discoveries (there is still sufficient time) and conduct your Online Registration without the need to log into "My Azamara." Use our current website.

To take advantage of our special promotion, "ONSHORE. On Us" go to our website's Home Page and click-on "Special Offers" and you'll come to "ONSHORE. On Us." Select the from the list of eligible voyages offered on the Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest. On the right side of the listing is a bright orange (note - I'm color-blind so I could be off a shade or two) box with a [+]. Each port of call then appears in chronological order, listing the free tours offered for you to select. After each port of call, you then book the tour and follow the instructions.

If your having problems accessing the system, I suggest that you contact our Call Center at their direct number of 1-877-999-9553.

In the meantime, I'm forwarding your Cruise Critic message to our Call Center Manager to illustrate the need to communicate that the new Booking Request Engine and My Azamara is still presenting problems to many of our users.

I hope this information is of some help and appreciate your business. I'm sorry for the difficulties that you have been experiencing.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello TX Red -

You can book your Land Discoveries (there is still sufficient time) and conduct your Online Registration without the need to log into "My Azamara." Use our current website.

To take advantage of our special promotion, "ONSHORE. On Us" go to our website's Home Page and click-on "Special Offers" and you'll come to "ONSHORE. On Us." Select the from the list of eligible voyages offered on the Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest. On the right side of the listing is a bright orange (note - I'm color-blind so I could be off a shade or two) box with a [+]. Each port of call then appears in chronological order, listing the free tours offered for you to select. After each port of call, you then book the tour and follow the instructions.

If your having problems accessing the system, I suggest that you contact our Call Center at their direct number of 1-877-999-9553.

In the meantime, I'm forwarding your Cruise Critic message to our Call Center Manager to illustrate the need to communicate that the new Booking Request Engine and My Azamara is still presenting problems to many of our users.

I hope this information is of some help and appreciate your business. I'm sorry for the difficulties that you have been experiencing.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill,

Thank you so much. Actually I tried that. My account has been inaccessible for 2 weeks. I can't do anything with it and neither can my agent.

I'm so looking forward to my trip, but this is freaking me out a little bit.

Thanks again

Bill,

Thank you so much. Actually I tried that. My account has been inaccessible for 2 weeks. I can't do anything with it and neither can my agent.

I'm so looking forward to my trip, but this is freaking me out a little bit.

Thanks again

Hello TX Red -

I received the following message from our call center manager and we might be in a position to resolve your booking problem.

The posting below is not related to the My Azamara issue. We have reported an issue to IT regarding an error message when guest attempt to do their online check-in. We are not aware of any issue with submitting request to book OnShore On Us Land Discoveries (not connected to our reservations systems). We have had an issue with a handful of reservations that are "locked" and guests are not able to book Land Discoveries online, nor are we, since their reservation is locked. These have also been reported to IT. Please ask the guest (or their travel agent) to send us a message to Le Club Voyage with their booking number, phone number and best time to call and we will review their record to see how we can help, or call if they prefer.

TX Red - here is the Le Club Voyage email address: Leclubvoyage@azamaraclubcruises.com

I hope this solution brings an end to your angst!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises