Review Of A Fantastic Week On Freedom Of The Seas (Western) - October 13-20, 2013

bigque

Oops, I didn't even look at the date of your sailing!! Have a great time! If you could look at one thing (if you are bringing kids that will use Adventure Ocean)...I know that they close from 12-2 on sea days, but do they always offer the adventure lunch where you pay a charge (I think it's $8 per child) for them to provide lunch? Sea days are the only thing that I am concerned about as they will be going off the ship with us during port days. And Adventure Dining...is it only on certain evenings or is the option there every night? Thanks so much! And I would love copies of the Cruise Compasses when you get back, even if it's only page 3 & 4 to get the daily schedule and when Flowrider, ice rink, and rock climbing wall are open.

Have an awesome trip!!!

The kids have the Alcohol package so i dont think they will be going to Adventure Ocean but hey, with all those drinks in them,......ya never know what they will do.:eek:

I'll check it out and let you know when we get back.

Rob

The kids have the Alcohol package so i dont think they will be going to Adventure Ocean but hey, with all those drinks in them,......ya never know what they will do.:eek:

I'll check it out and let you know when we get back.

Rob

LOL! I've got a long time before my kids get the alcohol package. They are 9, 9, and 11 (going on 16), so I'm the one who needs the alcohol package at this point. Have a great time...I have to wait until June for my trip!

Fun review - thanks. It brought back good memories. We went on FOTS last June, same itinerary for our very first cruise ever. So much fun and relaxation. We're working on figuring out our next cruise now and can't wait!! One thing we did tons of on the ship - the Flowrider! Very fun and lots of good entertainment there.

Thanks again for the review.

Wow what a great review. I have been thinking about booking again on FOS was on it in 2011. After your review you have me all excited. What sealed the deal was the michael kors. Omg I so didn't know that they sold michael kors on FOS. I am so excited now. I am in need of a little vaca. But absolutely a great review.

Alaata, what are you doing to make your next cruise a geocaching cruise? I'm curious :-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Geocaching is a world wide treasure hunt. Look up http://www.geocaching.com. it will tell you more. There's a group of 35 or so going .

FOS 03/16/2014. ♥ Geocaching cruise. CARNIVAL VICTORY 08/ 23/2014 family cruise ♥

Geocaching is a world wide treasure hunt. Look up http://www.geocaching.com. it will tell you more. There's a group of 35 or so going .

FOS 03/16/2014. ♥ Geocaching cruise. CARNIVAL VICTORY 08/ 23/2014 family cruise ♥

I love to geocache. I didn't know how you guys do it in relation to cruising. Do you search for caches in the ports, put new ones out there, etc.?

I love to geocache. I didn't know how you guys do it in relation to cruising. Do you search for caches in the ports, put new ones out there, etc.?

This is my first geo cruise but there will be new caches (we make flash mobs) and cache and the ports. There's a group on fb about it.

Yes they probably could rather than the quick passer through from the cruise like us. My answer to the question was just what our observation was from om our walk through some of the various stores.

That was one of the few reviews that I read in it's entirety. Thank You, it was VERY GOOD!!!!

Like I said before, I was on the week after you and all of the memories came rushing back to me while reading your review. You've inspired me to attempt a review of my next cruise. Thanks again!!!

That was one of the few reviews that I read in it's entirety. Thank You, it was VERY GOOD!!!!

Like I said before, I was on the week after you and all of the memories came rushing back to me while reading your review. You've inspired me to attempt a review of my next cruise. Thanks again!!!

Thanks! I know you had a good time also! And yes Winston really hooked me up with some nice drinks! I passed him a nice tip on the first day and he became my go to person the whole week! :cool:

Mike I loved your review, we will be on the FOS at the end of March, was just wondering what some of the gift exchange gifts were. I am from Concord NC so I was wondering what you gave for the gift exchange. I have never done one so was hoping for some insight

Thanks

Lynn

Mike I loved your review, we will be on the FOS at the end of March, was just wondering what some of the gift exchange gifts were. I am from Concord NC so I was wondering what you gave for the gift exchange. I have never done one so was hoping for some insight

Thanks

Lynn

Just about all the gifts were just things that were unique to the person giving the gift's hometown or state. The gift I received was a Atlanta Braves Baseball cap and I forgot what my wife received. We both gave a Coffee mug and t-shirt with Charlotte, NC and uptown skyline on them. You being from Concord, sounds like something NASCAR would be cool!

My friend and I will be sailing on FOS March 30th. Would you be so kind as to email me the Compass and anything else? Stephnwolf1@hotmail.com

Thanks for your wonderful review and willingness to email and share compass.

Thanks! Look back on the previous page, there is a person in the thread that have been sending them to people via email. I never did scan them so this person should be able to send them to you.

My friend and I will be sailing on FOS March 30th. Would you be so kind as to email me the Compass and anything else? Stephnwolf1@hotmail.com

Thanks for your wonderful review and willingness to email and share compass.

I just forwarded them to you from the original person who sent them. The email is coming from isaaxmisc@bellsouth.net in case it goes to spam.

Can you email the them to me also .. going in march.

Lyons3cubs@yahoo.com

I just forwarded them to you from the original person who sent them. The email is coming from isaaxmisc@bellsouth.net in case it goes to spam.

something Nascar I thought would be cool too but I didn't know if that would be good.. Glad to hear that someone else thinks it would work

Thanks

Oh absolutely it would work! Just go off of whatever the gift cost limit is established for your roll call.

Thank you so much for this awesome review!! It was so informative and the pictures were great......made me feel like I was there with you! We are sailing on FOS in August after a cruise hiatus of about 7 years (and we were on one of the smallest RCCL ship, so imagine our awe when we see the Freedom for the first time)!!!! :eek: We are soooo looking forward to it and the Western itinerary.

Thank you so much for this awesome review!! It was so informative and the pictures were great......made me feel like I was there with you! We are sailing on FOS in August after a cruise hiatus of about 7 years (and we were on one of the smallest RCCL ship, so imagine our awe when we see the Freedom for the first time)!!!! :eek: We are soooo looking forward to it and the Western itinerary.

You are so going to love it! Awesome Ship...Awesome Time!