live from emerald princess...canada to ft. L.

tml1230

I'll be seeing Emerald Princess tomorrow (Saturday) in Boston, also our last ship visit of the season.

So you know, there will be several street closures in Boston on Saturday morning for a Red Sox victory parade. The route goes alongside some of the Freedom Trail, which will be open to pedestrians but not to vehicles. I'll be following this thread to answer any questions.

we are on board this great ship for 2 weeks, if anyone has questions about the emerald let me know...for those of you soon to take a cruise on her...the ship is great, the crew wonderful, food is better than we expected and most people seem to be enjoying themselves...it always amazes me that there are some who will complain about the things so trivial....best regards

We will be back on the Emerald soon. Took your cruise last year, the mystery cruise due to Sandy, but it was a great cruise.'

Question: Have they put new pillow top mattresses on the Emerald beds since last October? Just curious as I usually have to ask for a foam topper.

Enjoy the cruise.

Archived