Cheers package question

smyemar

Hi there! Just wondering if you can enjoy "mocktails" with the cheers package. We are sailing on the Sunshine with my 12 yr old daughter and plan on using the Cheers program and buying her the pop card. However I am wondering if she should want a virgin drink if i could order with the cheers package and have it count as one of my drinks and hand it over to her or would this be frowned upon? Thanks:)

It wouldn't count as one of your drinks, non-alcoholic frozen drinks are included (and not counted against your total). But it is definitely frowned upon. No sharing is allowed. But i don't see any harm in you ordering one and "tasting" it, and giving the rest to your daughter.

Yes and no... Virgin frozen drinks are included in Cheers, but Cheers can't be shared with anyone, including a child. Sharing runs the risk of getting caught and booted from the program, forfeiting the program cost. [This is the official program rule. I'm sure someone will chime in with examples of sharing happening in real life.]

Oh, for goodness sake, go ahead and order the virgin drink for your daughter. The world will not end and you don't sound like a potential felon. The only thing you'll need to be aware of is that you will be locked out of ordering another drink for 5 minutes.

Archived