Caribbean Princess, April 19, 2014

PtownGirlz-NH

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Toronto is hosting World Pride this year. I believe it happens every 2 years and here will be lots of Pride events! Toronto's pride is one of the largest already in North America. I can't imagine what this will be like!! Where are you boyz from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 3 weeks later...

Hi y'all! My partner and I just returned Saturday from a wonderful week on the Caribbean Princess! I had only your reply to my post looking for fod's for that cruise, but we met many and saw others. The patter has moved from fod to lgbt gathering listing, 6 pm most days. We had a core group of about 16, with others who stopped in when the crown grill or sabbatini's took the place of their fixed early seating. Didn't learn until Friday that lots of bears and others gays spent time at the adult only pool at the very back of the ship...wish we had known sooner but it made for a great last day. Feel free to ask any questions you might have - excited for y'all!

Hi y'all! My partner and I just returned Saturday from a wonderful week on the Caribbean Princess! I had only your reply to my post looking for fod's for that cruise, but we met many and saw others. The patter has moved from fod to lgbt gathering listing, 6 pm most days. We had a core group of about 16, with others who stopped in when the crown grill or sabbatini's took the place of their fixed early seating. Didn't learn until Friday that lots of bears and others gays spent time at the adult only pool at the very back of the ship...wish we had known sooner but it made for a great last day. Feel free to ask any questions you might have - excited for y'all!

The pool at the back of the boat seems to be a popular one for us FOD! It is my most favourite pool to hang out at!! Are you on the cruise with us in April as well???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The pool at the back of the boat seems to be a popular one for us FOD! It is my most favourite pool to hang out at!! Are you on the cruise with us in April as well???

Hi Jeeperz. You are on our roll call that Debbie and Adam are in charge of! Oh it will be so nice to at least know that two other FODs are on our cruise. My wife carrie and I hang out at the back pool all the time. Are you going to gay pride?

Hi ther!! There are usually way more FOD once we set sail. The last couple of Princess cruises have had 15 to 20 of us that meet in the wheelhouse for a drink or two or too many each evening!!

I love how Debbie does all the planning on the other roll call. She is really good at this stuff!

Will you guys be at the meet and greet??